We do not have translations available for the press releases we bring out for the Dutch media. Thank you for understanding.
- June 22: EonA research gets results: Holland import of horse meat from Mexico stopped and from Argentina decreased by over 60% (available only in Dutch)
- December 23: EU ban on ‘cruel horsemeat’ from Mexico is important step (available only in Dutch)
- July 26 2014: Call to ban horsemeat imports from America (available only in Dutch)
- March 24, 2014: The Cruel Reality behind Horse meat in The Netherlands (available only in Dutch)
- January 8th, 2014: Serious violations to animals after livestock accident (available only in Dutch)
- August 8th 2013:The Netherlands plans to start exporting calves to Turkey is ethically unjustifiable (available only in Dutch)
- May 31st 2013: Eyes on Animals coaches Bulgarian police
- April 5 2013: Closed livestock-trucks to become animal-friendlier
- April 4 2013: Closed livestock trucks unsuitable
- Januari 22 2013: Exposé of suffering involved in EU exports of live animals: Animal welfare groups call for an end to inhumane trade
- Februari 24 2011: The Netherlands must offer their help to cull animals humanely in South Korea so that the burial of live pigs there stops (available only in the Dutch language) Read Eyes on Animals’ letter to the Dutch authorities (in English). Klik hier om de Eyes on Animals brief aan de Nederlands autoriteiten te lezen.
- November 8 2010: Eyes on Animals schocked by conditions at the horse market in Hedel, The Netherlands. (available only in the Dutch language)
- August 30 2010: Death of 300 Dutch piglets during transport (available only in the Dutch language) Read the questions and answers between the Political Party for the Animals and the parliament about this incident.